This past Friday afternoon I took off work and my son and I met some of my college roommates for lunch and a playdate in the park. They both have kids very close to my son’s age, 3. We had been trying to arrange this date with the kids forever. It seemed like we could never find a date that worked for everyone. When we got to the park it was hot. Well not as hot as it can be in Alabama but hotter than I am used to yet. So we found a nice pavilion where the kids played with bubbles.

Out of the blue my son looks up at the roof of the pavilion and says, “Look Mommy, it is a hexagon.” My friends looked at me and said “Did he just say hexagon?” Yep. I was so proud. Yes I may be a bit biased on my son’s brightness so it was so great for him to say it out loud in front of my friends.

OK, don't hate me.  I just had to brag a little bit.

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous on April 20, 2010 at 1:04 PM

    Love it!

     


Post a Comment